Monroe Pediatric Dental Care
At Pinnacle Dental Group, we are committed to providing a lifetime of oral health for your children. Our primary goal is to help your child achieve and maintain optimal oral health by using advances in dental techniques and technologies, as well as keeping their scheduled dental exams frequent and regular. We are dedicated to providing dental care in a warm, educational environment for your child.
What services do we provide for children?
- Routine Dental Cleanings and Exams – Familiarizes children with the dentist and helps to maintain oral health.
- Protective Dental Sealants – Applied to fill in the grooves on the chewing surfaces of the back molars, an area where food particles often get stuck. Sealants can be applied quickly and aid in preventing cavities for many years.
- Custom Athletic Mouthguards – For children that participate in contact or high-impact sports, mouthguards are critical to protecting teeth and preventing injury. Custom mouthguards have a distinct advantage over the boil-and-bite variety in that they are made to fit the exact dimensions of your child’s mouth and offer several layers of protection.
- Fluoride Treatments – Proven to help strengthen tooth enamel and protect teeth from decay. Fluoride treatments are usually given after every cleaning.
- Tooth Colored Filings – Natural looking fillings that require less preparation than traditional metal filings.
- Pediatric Crowns – Used to cover a tooth that is too small or damaged to be treated by a filing.
If you have any questions regarding our pediatric dentistry services, Contact Us today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to meeting you and your child!