Dental Questions – FAQs for Dentists
What Dentistry Services Does Pinnacle Dental Group Offer?
Pinnacle Dental Group offers a wide range of dental services. Here’s a list of some of them:
- Cosmetic dentist – Our cosmetic dentists are skilled in teeth whitening, veneers, dental implants, and various other methods to create a beautiful smile. By combining artistry, science, and state-of-the-art materials, we can help you have a smile that looks as natural as possible.
- Dental clinic – We are proud to provide general family dentist care, including cleanings and exams. Fundamentally, these services strengthen your teeth and gums against decay. Our dentist office is committed to maintaining the health of your mouth and teeth, as well as helping you have a brighter smile.
- Dental implants periodontist – Our periodontist can provide gum tissue regeneration and dental implants. Whether you are missing one tooth or all of your teeth, our periodontist can provide you with an option that best suits your needs.
- Pediatric dentist – We are committed to providing gentle dental care for children. Our pediatric dentistry team uses painless treatment methods to ensure that visits to the dentist are not traumatic.
- Teeth whitening service – Brighten your smile with our professional teeth whitening services. Depending on your needs, a one-time session or a series of treatments can help you achieve the brighter smile that you desire.
- Dental hygienist – Our hygienists can provide teeth cleaning, polishing, gum treatments, and other services. So you can make sure your smile is always in the best shape.
- Denture care center – We offer complete denture care, including artificial teeth that help restore lost smiles. In addition, with a variety of teeth replacement options, our dental center will provide you with a solution for missing teeth.
How do I make an Appointment?
To make an appointment, please call us at 734-241-6166. We offer convenient appointment times Monday through Saturday. You can also request an appointment online. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule.
How Much Does it Cost to Visit Pinnacle Dental Group?
After you schedule your initial consultation with one of our highly-skilled dentists and finalize your treatment plan, our team will give you a complete cost breakdown of your treatment; what’s covered by insurance and what you will owe out of pocket; and payment options available to you. At Pinnacle Dental Group, we also offer our Pinnacle Dental Plan for patients as an alternative to traditional insurance. Call us at 734-241-6166 to schedule your consultation and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
What is the Best Way to Whiten My Teeth?
Having your teeth professionally whitened is the best way to achieve a whiter smile.
Many people mistakenly believe that brushing with toothpaste alone is enough to maintain a white, healthy-looking smile, but there’s only so much toothpaste can do. For example, whitening toothpaste may temporarily make teeth appear brighter by breaking up surface stains on the front of the tooth – where most of us brush – but they aren’t strong enough to penetrate and remove stains from behind the front layer of enamel.
For you to see real results, a cosmetic dentist will recommend having your teeth professionally whitened at least once or twice every year. So visit Pinnacle Dental Group for a brighter, whiter smile!
How Often Should I Go for a Checkup?
It’s best to go to the dentist at least twice a year for a checkup and x-rays (once every four months if you chew tobacco). If there are potential problems, then you should come in more often.
Children should go to the dentist regularly because their mouths grow quickly, and children could have developmental problems that only show up on x-rays.
Some warning signs could be sores or swelling in your mouth, trouble opening your jaw, pain during chewing or toothpick use, excessive drooling, or refusal to eat solid food – but remember these can also point to other dental issues so it’s always best to call and ask for an appointment as soon as possible!
What is Root Canal Therapy?
Root canal therapy is a dental procedure used to treat infections in the roots of teeth. The dentist removes the infection and seals the canals with a filling material during the process. This treatment can save a tooth that would have otherwise been lost to tooth decay, which can significantly impact your overall oral health.
To find out if root canal therapy is the right course of treatment for you, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our dental office at 734-241-6166. Our skilled dentist will be able to determine whether or not this procedure can save your natural tooth and improve your smile for years to come.
How do I Know if I Need Root Canal Therapy?
Root canal therapy is a safe and reliable way to treat the nerve damage that may occur from a tooth infection. If you experience any symptoms, such as pain or cold sensitivity, it’s a good idea to seek professional help. Sometimes these symptoms will come and go before they start to worsen over time, so early intervention is key!
The last resort for this type of treatment is extraction, which might affect your teeth. Root canal therapy lets you keep your natural teeth without sacrificing your oral health or long-term wellbeing.
Is Invisalign Treatment Painful?
No, Invisalign treatment is not painful. In fact, the Invisalign treatment process is so comfortable that a lot of patients don’t even realize they’re wearing their aligners. In addition, one of the benefits of Invisalign braces is that they are practically invisible, so you can continue to go about your day-to-day activities without feeling self-conscious.
Plus, since the removable aligners can be taken out at any time, you can still enjoy eating your favorite foods and drinking your favorite beverages.
What are Some Advantages of Invisalign Over Braces?
Invisalign is an excellent alternative to braces for people who want straight teeth but don’t want the appearance of metal braces. Invisalign uses clear plastic aligners that are virtually invisible to others, and they can be taken out for eating and brushing teeth. In addition, because there are no wires or brackets, there is less chance of gum irritation.
What is the Difference Between a Pediatric and a General Dentist?
A pediatric dentist is a qualified dentist who has gone through additional training to specialize in caring for children’s teeth. They are experts in preventing, diagnosing, and treating dental problems in children.
A general dentist is a qualified dentist who has gone through additional training to specialize in treating the adult population. They are experts in preventing, diagnosing, and treating oral health issues that occur in adults.
Why Choose Pinnacle Dental Group
Here are some reasons why you should choose Pinnacle Dental Group for your family’s dentist needs.
- Unmatched Quality Service – Our excellent customer service sets us apart from other practices. We continually exceed expectations by providing thorough, detailed exams and treatment plans delivered with compassion, care, and the utmost attention to detail.
- Customized Treatments – At Pinnacle Dental Group, we care about providing you with the best possible experience in a comfortable environment personalized for your needs. We listen to our patients’ concerns and develop custom treatment plans that address each concern individually while still keeping patient costs low.
- Modern Technologies – We know that modern technologies are essential to your oral health. That is why we utilize advanced equipment and techniques to deliver efficient, pain-free care.
So if you’re looking for a family dentist in Monroe, MI, who first provides exceptional care with the latest technologies at affordable prices, look no further than Pinnacle Dental Group!
Do you have any further questions that we may not have covered?
We covered the most common dental questions here in our dental FAQ. If you have further dental care questions, or if you have local dental problems, please stop by our dentistry.
Tooth Loss – Gum Disease
Some people have detailed questions about gums or about other tooth decay, gum disease, bone, gum, mouth disease, local dental emergency and oral issues. Our Dr. is happy to assist with any questions you ask us. These are a few FAQ topics we plan to cover in our dental questions blog.
- Tooth Decay
- Gum Disease
- Preventative Dentistry
- Plaque Cause
- Mouth Disease
Please call to ask us and we will be happy to answer any further questions.
Return to our home page to discover how we can assist your family dental health.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.